Sunday, August 22, 2010

Before there was Micah...

In 2002 I brought home my fur child, Puss Wiggins. Actually her name started out as Sadie but when she and I moved in with Jeff, he for some reason, felt that Puss Wiggins was more fitting. Now Wiggins is well aware of mommy's love of high heels. She's had to avoid them on many nights when mommy is running around the house in her heels trying to get out the door on time. Wiggins has not been very amused with our new addition to the family. In the first few weeks, when Micah spent more time crying than anything else, she would often look at me in a manner that spoke, "What the hell have you done woman and when are you taking this creature back??"
Some days, Wiggins tried to seek out love from Micah... she is usually met with a "get" and a snap of the fingers. Wiggins, who is as neurotic or more so than me, is not happy sharing her space. She has spent almost 70% of her time in hiding since Micah came home and I have a feeling that once Braxton gets here.. I'll never see my kitty again.

No comments:

Post a Comment